Merry Christmast

It\\\'s have been little while and short time, we have Christmas again :) Through this side I want to say Merry Christmas every body, I hope the Love Of Jesus Christ always with you and may the Lord Blessed you always :) Merry Christmas Yuwono :) More »

Brain Wave

Dengan teknologi Brainwave ini kita dapat memanipulasi mainset otak kita sesuai dengan apa yang kita inginkan. Apakah Brainwave itu? bagaimana cara kerjanya? apakah ada efek sampingnya? apa sudah ada yang berhasil? dan berbagai pertanyaan lainnya dibahas secara lengkap. Penasaran? More »

Study until Kangguru Country

Study to overseas is very challenging and very exciting. There is a blog who made by Made Andi. Made Andi is very succes person that he can go overseas by ADS scholarship. He has many interesting story and experience that he write in his blog. The most interesting is her blog is write in Indonesian language. There fore this is very useful website that you must visit :) More »

Wireless Sensor Network

Wireless Sensor Network dalam bahasa indonesia di sebut Jaringan Sensor Nirkabel (JSN). Apakah yang di maksud dengan WSN atau JSN? Berikut sekilas mengenai WSN atau JSN :) silahkan menikmatinya More »

Materi Kom Dat – Data dan Signal

Teman-teman mahasiswa silahkan di download materi KomDat tentang data dan signal di link ini

Good Luck ya 🙂

2 Responses to Materi Kom Dat – Data dan Signal

1. cheap ugg says:

A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit analysis on this. And he actually bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If attainable, as you change into experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more particulars? It is highly useful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog post!

2. The very first time I initially commented I clicked the notify myself when new remarks are added and now every time a comment is added I get many email messages with similar comment. Is there anyway you are able to remove folks from that service? Many thanks!