Kurniawan J. Blog Official Dosen STIKOM Surabaya

18Mar/1113

Contoh OOP di ASP.Net berbasis VB

File contoh penerapan Object Oriented Proramming di kelas menggunakan teknologi ASP.Net berbasis VB bisa didownload di :

1. Kelas P1
  2. Kelas N1

Jangan sungkan untuk bertanya lewat message/pm kalau ada yg tidak dimengerti :)

Comments (13) Trackbacks (0)
  1. ni ada db aksesnya tdk om. sy lg blajar db programming pke asp.
    Thk infonya! :)

2. ada tutorialnya ga gan,,,
    ane msh newbie,,,,

3. He allowed his players the day off Monday and didn’t want to let every person else know before Tebow, Orton and their teammates find out.

4. Thanks for your post. Another point is that just being a photographer involves not only difficulty in taking award-winning photographs and also hardships in acquiring the best digicam suited to your requirements and most especially challenges in maintaining the quality of your camera. It is very genuine and evident for those photography fans that are directly into capturing the actual nature’s fascinating scenes — the mountains, the actual forests, the wild or even the seas. Visiting these adventurous places absolutely requires a digicam that can meet the wild’s tough area.

5. how to produce more breast milk, It’s exhausting to find knowledgeable folks in this matter, however you sound like you already know what you’re speaking approximately! Thanks

6. I truly enjoy studying on this website , it holds superb posts . “A man of genius has been seldom ruined but by himself.” by Samuel Johnson.

7. Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

8. I would also like to convey that most people who find themselves with out health insurance are usually students, self-employed and people who are laid-off. More than half from the uninsured are really under the age of Thirty-five. They do not experience they are needing health insurance as they are young as well as healthy. The income is often spent on housing, food, and also entertainment. Many people that do work either entire or not professional are not supplied insurance by their jobs so they head out without owing to the rising cost of health insurance in the country. Thanks for the strategies you talk about through this site.

9. ijin download mas, kebetulan lagi bljr vb.net n asp.net

thx ya :)

10. Please add more video clips related to cooking if you have, since I wish for to learn more and more regarding all recipes of cooking.

11. Thanks for your submission. I also believe laptop computers have become more and more popular nowadays, and now are sometimes the only form of computer employed in a household. The reason being at the same time that they’re becoming more and more cost-effective, their working power is growing to the point where they may be as powerful as personal computers from just a few years back.

12. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity about
    unpredicted feelings.

13. Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I’m stunned
    why this twist of fate didn’t happened in advance!
    I bookmarked it.